304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
The registration of vaccines above age 18 can register will starts on 28th May
There are two methods of registration of vaccines .
Currently in India there are two vaccines which is used by Indian Government. First One is Covaxin- Manufactured by Bharat Biotech and Second is Oxford-AstraZeneca’s Covishield which is being manufactured in India by Serum Institute of India (SII)
User can go to the URL www.cowin.gov.in and click on “Register/Sign In yourself” tab on the top Right of the Website.
• Enter valid mobile number. Click on “Get OTP” button.
• OTP is sent at the phone number via SMS.
• Enter the OTP within 180 seconds and click on “Verify” button
Once the OTP is validated, the “Register for Vaccination” page appears
• Enter details required in page such as ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth on the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page. Once this is done, hit Register.
You can add up to four members in a login and also you can easily reschedule the appointment.
1. Open the Aarogya Setu app and click on the CoWIN tab present on the home screen.
2. Select ‘Vaccination Registration’ and then enter your phone number. You will receive an OTP and then you can proceed to verify yourself.
3. On the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page, enter all your details, including photo ID proof, name, gender, and year of birth. Click on ‘Register’.
4. After you register, you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Click on Schedule next to the name of the person registered.
5. Add your pin code and click on Search. The centres in the added pin code will appear.
6. Select the date and time and click on ‘Confirm’.
Each Person would have to receive two shots of the vaccine. While the second dose of Covaxin needs to be taken between 28 to 42 days of the first dose, the second dose of Covishield would need to be taken between 28 to 56 days of the first dose.
Stay Safe, Stay Home